Project Title: Remote Triggered Fiber Optics Communication Laboratory
Funding Agency: MHRD.
PI: Prof. Ratnajit Bhattacharjee , Prof. S. K. Bose
CI: Prof. S. R. M. Prasanna
Duration: 2012 to tilldate
Multi-Modal Broadcast Analytics – Structured Evidence Visualization for Events of Security Concern:
- Virtual laboratory is a tool for distance learning and/or experimentation that allows people to share knowledge, data, voice, video, tools, and many other resources.
- It provides a suitable environment to extend, improve, integrate, refine, and assist the learning and/or experimentation process of many subjects, thus contributing to an increase of the effectiveness of scientific research and widening the use of scarce or costly equipments.
- Lab courses richly rely upon new up-to-date content and various techniques that require a new synergy of knowledge and experimental implementation.
The Remote Triggered Fiber Optics Communication Laboratory involves the study of basic fiber optic properties, the losses incorporated in a fiber optic system, study of LED and detector properties. These remote triggered experiments are accessible online from anywhere in the world.
- EXata : System level simulator for networking
- QualNet : System level simulator