Papers should describe original research (i.e., not published elsewhere), and must be written in English.
Please prepare your full paper in the Springer template
. Papers should not exceed 10 pages in the format prescribed in the template. Detailed author instructions about the Springer template can be found here
. Please click here
for a word template.
ICoRD ’17 conference management tool is now open for receiving your revised paper based on reviewers’ comments. We require five documents from you to successfully complete this submission phase, which are:-
1. Your complete revised paper (with author information) including figures and tables, in doc or docx format. The paper should be formatted in the Springer template provided and should be strictly within 10 pages.
2. A single zip file of all images. Image quality should be of at least 300 dpi.
3. Signed Springer copyright form in PDF format.
4. A ‘Response to Reviewers’ file in PDF format. In this document, you should specify your response to each comment from the reviewers, and indicate where and how the paper has been changed to take the comment into account.
5. A document in doc or docx format, containing a single sentence of no more than 30 words stating the most significant findings from your paper.
All the above 5 documents, should be uploaded through our conference management tool, by 1 September, 2016.
Springer has updated their Copyright Form. Kindly download this form, and upload it via conference tool.Download Updated Springer Copyright Form
Upload Revised Paper here
Instructions for Revised Paper Submission
The detailed instructions to upload the above 5 documents are provided below:-
1. Login to your CMT account at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICORD2017
2. In the Author Console, click on ‘Edit Submission’ button across your Paper ID.
3. In the FILES section, you will already have your original submission file in this window. Please DO NOT remove your original submission. Upload the five files listed above, using drag and drop or by clicking on ‘Upload from Computer’.
4. Click on ‘Save changes’ to complete the submission.
Apart from the original submission (which you should not remove or update), the tool allows upload of only 5 documents as specified above. Please ensure that the size of ALL files taken together does not exceed 100 mb. Avoid using long file names or use of your names or conference name. All your file names should have your paper ID and the document name.
The papers will go through a routine plagiarism check, and a check for revisions suggested by the authors, before final acceptance.For all accepted papers, at least one author must register by 20 September, 2016.
Upload Final Paper here