A buoyant,candid scholar from IIT Guwahati, I have started working in the field of SMARTGRID for improving reliability and qulaity of power delivered all around the globe. Enthusiastic towards research and learner at heart, I oriented myself towards that probe during my bachelors at NIT Arunchal Pradesh and since than proliferating my knowledge for quality research.
- Name : Bikash Sah
- Age : 23 Years
- Phone : +91-98630 57512 , +91 88118 99770
- Email : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address :
Power and Control Laboratory
Dept. of Electronics & Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Experiences and Internships
March, 2013- August, 2014
1. Offering SELF Workshops in colleges in Arunachal Pradesh initially.
2. Spreading SELF Workshops in other districts of Arunachal Pradesh (through Phone or human network).
3. Keeping track of all important events (conferences/ symposiums) etc. in Arunachal Pradesh and planning for participation.
2nd July-13th July, 2012
It was specially designed tailormade course on Electrical Control and Maintenance with focus on practical aspects.
15th December-30th December, 2012
Studied generation, transmission, protection and swicthgear and control of power system network of refinery
Ist June-15th July, 2013
Study and Implementation of control & Estimation algorithms for DFIG, such as Rotor current estimation, MPPT, PI Control, Speed and Rotor position sensing, designed a Closed Loop control of Boost Converter
IGJ Govt. Hr. Sec. School Pasighat
Completed my Higher Secondary education with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and English as subjects.
Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya School, Oyan
Completed my secondary education satisfying criteria for opting basic science cources for higher secondary
Honors and Awards
1. MHRD Scholarship for Doctoral Studies
2. Passed the ‘Intermediate National Mathematics Olympiad Contest’ held by All India Schools Mathematics Teachers Association by 96% 2008; Awarded Silver Medal.
3. Presented THIRD BEST and BEST essay in National Students Essay Competition 2012 and 2013 respectively organized by NIT Arunachal Pradesh.
4. All India Rank 7th in Campus to Corporate 2013.
5. Awarded Best presenter by university in the Power-point Presentation Competition held on the event of National Technology Day, 2012 with theme ‘Significance of National Technology Day’, 2012.
6. Received Certificate of Merit for Proficiency in essay for the event of National Voters Day, 2013 by securing 2nd position.LEADERSHIP
1. Technical Secretary, Dibang Hostel; IIT Guwahati
2. Student Coordinator, Training and Placement Cell, NIT, Arunachal Pradesh, 2013-2014
3. Secretary IEEE Chapter, NIT, Arunachal Pradesh, 2014.
4. VICE PRESIDENT of ‘The Engineers Club’, NIT, Arunachal Pradesh Chapter, 2013-2014
5. Student Coordinator for the workshop on “Renewable source of energy: as a future energy” ; 11th -14th,Nov, 2013.
6. Editor of First Departmental Magazine “Vidyut Sanchar”.
Date of Conference: 17-18 Oct. 2015
Page(s):1 - 6; INSPEC Accession Number: 15795853
Conference Location : Beijing DOI:10.1049/cp.2015.0332
Date of Conference:24-25 Sept. 2014
Page(s): 1 - 6
INSPEC Accession Number: 14663701
Conference Location : Naples DOI: 10.1049/cp.2014.0928
Date of Conference:1-2 March 2014;
Page(s): 1 - 4 ; INSPEC Accession Number: 14254959
Conference Location : Bhopal ; DOI: 10.1109/SCEECS.2014.6804474 ; Publisher: IEEE
1. Rotor current estimation using Neural Net using MATLAB 2010A.
2. Implementation of MPPT in MATLAB
3. Design of a PI Controller
4. Grid Synchronization with wind energy generating station
5. Design of an Inductor(Hardware Based)
6. Design of a Closed Loop Control Boost Converter (Hardware Based)
7. Speed and Position measurement of a synchronous machine using position sensor MOC 7811(Hardware Based)
This project aims at the power quality aspects of a 3-phase generating system (Induction Generator) for distributed generation system with main emphasis on the imbalances in reactive power and harmonics in the current waveform when fed on single phase loads.
Duration: 6 Months
Environment & language: MATLAB SIMULINK
Team size: 4