A buoyant,candid scholar from IIT Guwahati, I have started working in the field of SMARTGRID for improving reliability and qulaity of power delivered all around the globe. Enthusiastic towards research and learner at heart, I oriented myself towards that probe during my bachelors at NIT Arunchal Pradesh and since than proliferating my knowledge for quality research.
- Name : Bikash Sah
- Age : 23 Years
- Phone : +91-98630 57512 , +91 88118 99770
- Email : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address :
Power and Control Laboratory
Dept. of Electronics & Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Experiences and Internships
March, 2013- August, 2014
1. Offering SELF Workshops in colleges in Arunachal Pradesh initially.
2. Spreading SELF Workshops in other districts of Arunachal Pradesh (through Phone or human network).
3. Keeping track of all important events (conferences/ symposiums) etc. in Arunachal Pradesh and planning for participation.
2nd July-13th July, 2012
It was specially designed tailormade course on Electrical Control and Maintenance with focus on practical aspects.
15th December-30th December, 2012
Studied generation, transmission, protection and swicthgear and control of power system network of refinery
Ist June-15th July, 2013
Study and Implementation of control & Estimation algorithms for DFIG, such as Rotor current estimation, MPPT, PI Control, Speed and Rotor position sensing, designed a Closed Loop control of Boost Converter
IGJ Govt. Hr. Sec. School Pasighat
Completed my Higher Secondary education with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and English as subjects.
Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya School, Oyan