24. Iyer, P. K.; Barman, D. Highly Fluorescence ‘J-shaped’ Multifunctional Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence (TADF) and Stimuli Responsive Organic Luminogens (SROL) for Lighting Applications and a method for attaining said TADF from an Inaccessible Near-IR Room Temperature Phosphorescence (NIR-RTP). Ref. No. 201931020985, Appl. No. TEMP/E-1/22090/2019-KOL.
23. Iyer, P. K.; Gupta, R. K.; Afroz, M. A.; Garai, R. A High Efficiency Polymer Solar Cell and a Process for Fabricating the same. Ref. No. 201931019186, Appl. No. TEMP/E-1/20133/2019-KOL.
22. Iyer, P. K.; Meher, N. Functional Group Engineering in Naphthalimides to Fine-Tune the Supramolecular Self-Assembly and Condensed State Luminescence. Ref. No.201931020811, Appl. No. TEMP/E-1/21902/2019-KOL.
21. Iyer, P. K.; Garai, R.; Afroz, M. A.; Gupta, R. K. PTB7-Th donor polymer based Donor- acceptor (D-A) conducting polymer (CPs) suitable for polymer solar cells (PSC) and devices thereof. Ref. No. 201931020744, Appl. No. TEMP/E-1/21812/2019-KOL.
20. Singh, N.; Malik, A. H.; Patra, S.; Iyer, P. K., Xanthine as a Scaffold for Synthesis of Novel Compounds. App. No. 201631028745
19. Gopikrishna, P.; Iyer, P. K., Aggregation Induced Emission and Crystal Induced Mechanochromism of Mono-Substituted Dibenzofulvene Derivatives, Ref. No. 201831027836, App. Number: TEMP/E-1/30434/2018-KOL.
18. Zehra, N.; Kalita, A.; Malik, A. H.; Iyer, P. K. Hydrogen Bonding Mediated Method for the Ultradetection of Nerve Gas Vapors Using Amine Functionalized Conjugated Polymer Based Electrical Sensors, Ref. No. 201831020132, App. Number: TEMP/E-1/21236/2018-KOL.
17. Malik, A. H.; Kalita, K.; Iyer, P. K. Development of Well Preserved, Substrate-Versatile Latent Fingerprints and a Method for its Visualization Utilizing Aggregation Induced Enhanced Emission Active Conjugated Polyelectrolyte, Ref. No. 201831017339, App. Number: TEMP/E-1/18276/2018-KOL.
16. Meher, N.; Iyer, P. K., (18/07/2018), Spontaneously Self-Assembled Nanosheets for the Detection of Organic Volatile Contaminants in Water, Ref. No. 201831026896, App. Number: TEMP/E-1/29385/2018-KOL.
15. Meher, N.;Iyer, P. K. (08/05/2018), Hydrazine Detector Device Comprising of Fluorescent Organic Molecular Probe, Ref. No. 201831017337, App. Number: TEMP/E-1/18338/2018-KOL.
14. Dey, A.; Singh, A.; Dutta, D.; Ghosh, S. S.; Iyer, P. K., (04/01/2018), An Ultra-low Voltage Operated Organic Field Effect Transistor (OFET) based Bio-sensing System and A Method for Fabricating the Same, Ref. No. 201831000478, App. No. TEMP/E-1/462/2018-KOL.
13. Dey, A.; Singh, A.;Iyer, P. K., (27/12/2017), Method for the Fabrication of Solution Process, Ultra-low Operating Voltage, Stable Organic Field Effect Transistor, Ref. No. 201731046915, App. No. TEMP/E-1/47841/2017-KOL.
12. Dey, A.; Singh, A.;Iyer, P. K., (27/12/2017), Method for the Fabrication of Ultralow Voltage Operated, Reduced Bias Stress, Multi-layer Dielectric System Comprising n-Type Organic Field Effect Transistors, Ref. No. 201731046914, App. No. TEMP/E-1/47853/2017-KOL.
11. Bazan, Guillermo C.; Liu, Bin; Gong, Xiong; Heeger, Alan J.; Ma, Wanli; Iyer, P. K., (2015), Methods and devices comprising soluble conjugated polymers, Ref. No. US 9017766 B2 20150428.
10. Dey, A.; Kalita, A.; Iyer, P. K., (2014), Method for the Fabrication of High performance n–channel organic thin film transistor based on naphthalene diimide and their low-cost degradation (Complete specification of patent filed through TIFAC-DST in January 2014)
9. Iyer, P. K.; Dwivedi, A. K.; Saikia, G.;, (2014),Method for the optical detection of aspirin in water. (Complete specification of patent filed through TIFAC-DST March 2014)
8. Iyer, P. K.; Sarmah, P. J.; Saikia, G.; Thapa, P., (2010), Aqueous-phase, phase-transfer alkylation of fluorene for manufacture of optical-quality 9,9- dialkylfluorene polymers. 19pp. CODEN: INXXBQ IN 2008KO02228 A 20100702 App. No. 2228/KOL/2008
7. Bazan, G.C.; Heeger, A.J.; Iyer, P.K.; Liu, B. PCT Int. Appl. (2006), Methods and devices for utilizing soluble conjugated polymers. 54 pp. WO 2006029226 (UC Case No. 2004-296-1)
6. Kureshy, R. I.; Khan, N. H.; Abdi, S.H.R.; Iyer, P. K.; Patel, S.T.; Jasra, R. V. Indian (2006), A process for the preparation of novel chiral salen transition metal catalyst useful in enantioselective epoxidation of prochiral olefins. IN 2000DE01160.
5. Iyer, P.K.; Giri, P.K.; Bhattachharya, S.; Chetia, B., Indian Pat. Appl. (2007), Method to synthesize nano sized zinc oxide. 12pp. CODEN:INXXBQ IN 2006KO00563. Application no. 563/K01/2006.
4. Iyer, P.K.;Liu, B.; Gong, X.; Ma, W., (UCSB Specification filed on Sept 06, 2005), Soluble conjugated polymers. U.S.Patent Appl. 11/221,123.
3. Kureshy, R.I.; Khan, N.H.; Abdi, S.H R.; Iyer, P.K.; Patel S.T.; Gomkale, S.D.; Bhatt, A.K. (2004), A process for the preparation of novel chiral catalyst useful in preparation of chirally enriched epoxides. Indian (2004) 41 pp. Patent No. IN 192294.
2. Kureshy, R.I.; Khan, N.H.; Abdi, S.H.R.; Iyer, P.K.; Patel, S.T.; Gomkale, S.D.; Bhatt, A.K., (2003), Process for the preparation of chiral epoxides from prochiral alkenes in a biphasic solvent in the presence of novel chiral catalysts. Indian (2003), 21pp. IN 191242.
1. Kureshy, R.I.; Khan, N.H.; Abdi, Iyer, P. K.; S.H.R.; Patel S.T.; Jasra, R.V., An improved process for the preparation of chiral epoxides useful as intermediates in the synthesis of chiral drugs. CSIR India Patent DEL 1161/2000