4-Day Hackathon on Rural Healthcare starting from 1st to 4th November, 2022.
Guidelines for Hackathons:
BioNEST IIT Guwahati Technology Innovation and Development Foundation is organizing four days Hackathon on Rural Healthcare starting from 1st to 4th November, 2022..
The theme of this Hackathon is to explore the accessible, affordable and sustainable Healthcare solutions for Rural India. The broad theme of the Hackathon is categorized into four problem statements:
- User-friendly digital solutions for efficient communication between community health workers and Expert Doctors.
- Point-of-Care Diagnostic Solutions for rural healthcare.
- Bridging the gap between need & feed in rural area.
- Affordable and Sustainable solutions for rural sanitation & hygiene.
Registration date:: 9 th September, 2022 Deadline: 20th October, 2022
Registration link: Register here
Registration fees: INR 500/- person
SBI Bank, IIT Guwahati Branch
Account Number: 39579885485
IFSC code: SBIN0014262
Hackathon starts: 1st November, 2022
Hackathon ends: 4th November, 2022
|1 st Prize
||₹ 40,000 + Free resident/virtual incubation for 12 months
|2 nd Prize
||₹ 25,000 + Free resident/virtual incubation for 6 months
|3 rd Prize
||₹ 15,000 + Free AWS, Google Cloud credits
Winning teams will get an opportunity to incubate at BioNEST IITG-TIDF subject to them meeting eligibility criteria of BioNEST.
- Indian Healthcare Angels +BIORx
- India Accelerator
- Guwahati Biotech Park (GBP)
- CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam
- BioNEST @CSIR-IITR
- TiE Delhi-NCR
- IKP Knowledge Park, Hyderabad and Bengaluru
- Arunachal Pradesh Innovation & Investment Park - IIMCIP (APIIP)
- Adamas University - Kolkata
Eligibility criteria: Participants must be:
- Students (undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD)
- Early-stage start-ups
- The teams will be registering their ideas/solutions in a group of minimum 3 and maximum 5 members.
- Payment must be done for all the participating team members. Document of the proof of payment must be uploaded in the registration form.
- Only registered participants will be allowed to participate in Hackathon therefore participants are requested to complete the registration process and payment of registration fees by 20 th October, 2022.
- On day-1 (1st Nov, 2022) of Hackathon, the registered participants will get the mentorship by:
C-CAMP (Bengaluru Bio-cluster, an initiative of Department of Biotechnology
Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India), and
- All the teams will pitch their idea/solutions on day-2 (2nd Nov, 2022).
- Shortlisted teams from day-2 will be given the detailed/specific problem statements for the final round of pitching.
- On day-3 (3rd Nov, 2022), a specialized mentoring and training session by domain experts and industry specialist will be given to shortlisted teams.
- The selected teams need to register for final selection round (registration fees: INR 3000/- per team). This registration fees include exhaustive mentoring and training sessions from experts of respective domains.
- Day-4 (4th Nov, 2022) will the final pitching, winner announcement and prize distribution.
Accommodation can be arranged on request and the charges must be
paid by participants themselves.
Venue: BioNEST, 4th floor, Research building, IIT Guwahati.
The Team leader represents the team and is fully responsible for their own and their team’s conduct in the hackathon and will ensure compliance of hackathon rules.
Participants need to upload additional documents (a) Government issued Photo id (passport, aadhaar card etc.) (b) College id for students.
Hackathon organizing committee reserve the rights to amend the rules at any time.
For further queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, WhatsApp: +91-9628746351