Collaborating InstitutesList of Collaborating Institutes
All the nanocentres are closely connected to a number of institutions across the country who will be requested to join the initiative and promote their students getting trained at the state-of-art experimental facilities. Multiple IIITs/NITs/CUs/SUs/PUs will come under the mentorship-handholding-collaborative programs under this initiative.
Criteria for the Collaborating Institutes:
- Academic Institutes which are defined by UGC/AICTE (Central, state/ private funded) or Act of Parliament are eligible to submit the proposals.
- Institutes will be asked to provide information about research infrastructure, research programs, academic activities in the area of nanoelectronics/ semiconductor devices/ nanophotonics/ nanofabrication.
- There will be a preference for Tier II/ III institutes.
- Collaborating Institutes should agree to at least 3 of the following:
- Start/ Run a new course in the general area of nanoelectronics/ semiconductor devices/ nanophotonics/ nanofabrication.
- Start/ Run a new program in nanoelectronics/ semiconductor devices/ nanophotonics/ nanofabrication.
- Submit a minimum of 2 grant proposals to external funding agencies in the area of nanoelectronics and related areas.
- Conduct minimum of 2 medium-term research projects at the host INUP-i2i Institute.
- Avail internship for a minimum of two B.Tech/ M.Tech at the host INUP-i2i Institute.
- Avail nanocentre usage by Ph.D./ Master’s students (minimum 3 users).
- Good faith attempts to set up nano facility (through DST FIST/ MeitY or other avenues).
- Agrees to provide access to facilities that they have. e.g. Collaborating institute mentors/ trains users from smaller institutes located around them.
- A committee consisting of the INUP-i2i host Institute’s faculty/ representatives and the Advisory body will do the selection.
Applications are invited for the collaboration with the institutes. Please fill in the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the subject line in email as
“Application for the collaboration with the institutes under INUP-i2i”