- Professor: July 2012 onwards, IITG
- Associate Professor: July 2007- June 2012, IITG
- Assistant Professor: March 2003-July 2007, IITG
- Post Doctoral Fellow: March 1998-February 2003, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, NY, USA
- Head, Centre for Nanotechnology: April 2009- June 2013, IITG
Member of Institute Committee
- Institute Biosafety Committee (2004-2016)
- Institute Animal Ethics Committee (2006-2011)
Member of Departmental Committee
- Secretary, DPPC (2006-2009)
Presently: Member of CPPC, Centre for Nanotechnology and Member of DPPC.
1. Niraj Kr Prasad, Rajib Shome, Gautam Biswas, Siddhartha Sankar Ghosh, Amaresh Dalal "Transport Behavior of Commercial Anticancer Drug Protein-Bound Paclitaxel (Paclicad) in a Micron-Sized Channel", Langmuir. DOI.https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.langmuir.1c02782, Vol.38, 6, P.P 2014-2025 , (2022)
2. Subhra Kanti Roy, Anisha Purkait, Rajib Shome, Saurav Das, Debapratim Das, Siddhartha Sankar Ghosh, Chandan K Jana "Proline selective labeling via on-site construction of naphthoxazole (NapOx)", Chemical Communications. DOI.10.1039/D2CC01268E , Vol.58, , P.P 5909-5912 , (2022)
3. Thirukumaran Kandasamy,Plaboni Sen,Siddhartha Sankar Ghosh "Multi-targeted Drug Repurposing Approach for Breast Cancer via Integrated Functional Network Analysis", Molecular Informatics. DOI. https://doi.org/10.1002/minf.202100300, Vol.41, , P.P 2100300- , (2022)
4. Rajib Shome, Siddhartha Sankar Ghosh "Tweaking EMT and MDR dynamics to constrain triple-negative breast cancer invasiveness by EGFR and Wnt/?-catenin signaling regulation", Cellular Oncology. DOI.10.1007/s13402-020-00576-8, Vol.44, , P.P 405-422 , (2021)
5. Lankipalli Harsha, Tamanna Bhuyan, Surjendu Maity, Pranab K Mondal, Siddhartha Sankar Ghosh, Dipankar Bandyopadhyay "Multifunctional liquid marbles to stabilize and transport reactive fluids", Soft Matter. DOI.10.1039/D1SM00310K, Vol., , P.P - , (2021)
No Data Available!
View All Publications
1. Iyer PK, Dey A, Singh A, Dutta D, Ghosh SS (2018). An ultra-low voltage operated organic field effect transistor (OFET) based bio-sensing system and a method for fabricating the same, Patent: 201831000478 (Indian)
2. Chattopadhyay A, Sailapu SK, Dutta D, Ghosh SS, Simon AT (2017). Wirelessly Operated LED Device for Photodynamic Therapy and Subsequent Monitoring of Therapeutic Success, Application No: 201731031603 (Indian).
3. Chattopadhyay A, Sailapu SK, Dutta D, Sahoo AK, Ghosh SS (2016). A device with integrated methods for reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) and/or dna/protein array based analyses, Patent: WO 2017098521 A1 (International Patent).
4. Chattopadhyay A, Sailapu SK, Dutta D, Sahoo AK, Ghosh SS (2015). A device with integrated methods for reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) and/or dna/protein array based analyses, Patent: 1259/KOL/2015 A (Indian).