Please watch this page for regular updates
Fee Payment: Please pay the fee through the portal Click Here. You must pay the fee as per the deadline. Fee is not accepted in cash, cheque, draft or any other physical mode. Note that while paying online fee, please ensure that you have a good Internet connection.
Institute's Email-IDs for new students have been generated and emailed to their personal email-ids. They can activate the accounts and using the credentials of Institute's Email-ID,
they can login to the portal Click Here and see their Institute's Roll No. and Hostel allotment information.
New students are requested to upload the documents / personal information on the portal Click Here using the credentials of Institute's Email-ID
Anti-Ragging Affidavits: All new students have to fill the Anti-Ragging Undertaking online on the portal Click Here. For regulations, Click Here.
Venue: Classroom Complex (Core - 5) Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
For PhD Students
|Date of reporting for all new PhD students
|02 January 2024,
|Registration of new PhD students
|02 January 2024,
|PhD orientation programme
|03 January 2024,
|First day of instruction
|04 January 2024,
|02 January 2024,
Document Verification (For PhD Programmes)
Your admission will be regularized after verification all required original documents and subject to satisfying all eligibility conditions stated in the advertisement for admission.
For document verification, you must produce all Certificates, Mark Sheets, & Other Documents listed below in Original as well as a self attested photocopy.
- All Certificates (Pass/ Degree Certificates, Mark Sheets/ Grade Cards, etc.) starting from Class 10 onward – Upto Qualifying Degree/ Exam
- Documents for Qualified in GATE/ CEED/ NET/ CAT etc. – if applicable
- Class 10 certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth certificate
- Online Payment Receipt of Admission Fee
- Medical Certificate (as per format available at http://www.iitg.ac.in/acad/freshers/medreport.pdf)
- Your Photograph in Colour (Background in White Colour)
- The following certificates, as applicable, in prescribed format given at Admission Website
- In case of General-EWS category students, Income & Asset Certificate issued on or after 01.04.2023
- In case of OBC(NCL) category students, OBC-Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued on or after 01.04.2023
- In case of SC/ST category students, Caste Certificate
- In case of PwD category students, Physical Disability Certificate
- Sponsorship Letter/ No Objection Certificate from the Employer/ Work Experience Certificate, etc. and Letter of Granting Leave & Releasing for joining PhD programme from the Employer – if applicable
- Passport (for foreign nationals) or OCI certificate or PIO card, if applicable
- Code of Conduct Pledge, Anti-Ragging Undertaking, Undertaking by Hostel Residents (to be updated)
If your qualifying degree results are awaited, you shall have to produce original Degree Certificates and Mark Sheets (for each semester/ year, as may be applicable) of your qualifying degree latest by
31.01.2024, failure to which your admission shall be cancelled.
Further, you must satisfy all eligibility conditions stated in the advertisement for admission.
Disbursement of Institute Assistantship / External Fellowship for the eligible students (with arrears where applicable) will start ONLY after verification of documents and regularization of the studentship.