MBA Admission, July 2023
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission in to fulltime 2-year (four semesters)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Eligibility and Selection Process
- IIT Guwahati offers Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme through the School of Business.
- The candidates can access the details on this website through the menu "Master's" --> "Master of Business Administration".
- In particular,
- The candidates can access the information related to reservation, formats of certificate and other relevant information from the menu "Important Info".
- Open Merit: 12
- GEN-EWS: 03
- OBC-NCL: 08
- SC: 05
- ST: 02
- Total: 30
- Opening of Application Portal for Submission of Applications: January 18, 2023.
- Closing of Application Portal:
05:00 PM on February 20, 202305:00 PM on February 28, 2023.
- Selection process will commence from March 2023. Please watch the School of Business website for regular updates.
- Registration and Classes of New Students will commence in the 3rd/4th week of July 2023. For details please see Academic Calendar.
- Applications for MBA programme should be submitted only online through the Application Portal
- Applications will not be accepted in any other mode.
- Before submission of applications, please go through the information provided on this admission website carefully.
- Candidates need to register only once on the Application Portal.
- Unless the application fee is paid successfully, the application will not be treated as complete. Incomplete applications will not be considered for processing.
Application & Processing Fee
In the online application process, each candidate needs to make payment of application (processing) fee online. Applications without successful (online) payment of application fee shall be rejected.
The details of Application & Processing Fee are as follows:
- All Female Candidates : Rs.800/-
- All Transgender Candidates : Rs.800/-
- All SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates : Rs.800/-
- All Other Candidates : Rs.1600/-